Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Watch Listen and read Greenaway awards

Hi all

I Just wanted to give you this link to the Greenaway awards site that allows you to listen to the authors and illustrators talk about their books. You need to scroll down past the first books (they are the Carnegie award) the books we are reviewing are at the bottom.

Listen to the illustrator talking about I Want my Hat Back....does it change your opinion about it?

http://www.carnegiegreenaway.org.uk/shadowingsite/watch_listen.php

I hope you are all enjoying reading these books. I love your reviews! Don't forget to check to see 
if someone else has already reviewed something and see if you can comment. It's nice to know 
that someone else has read what you have written. 

Keep going you are all doing really well. 

Mrs Hutchinson


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this information! We will be sure to check it out.--Jessie Davis

    ReplyDelete